- To create a fund separate of Land for Wildlife
- To support programs and projects of value for fish, wildlife, habitat and education
Who Can Apply?
- Non-profits, fish and wildlife clubs (sportsmen’s associations), businesses, local/regional governments, public organizations and first nations
- Project should demonstrate that it will benefit British Columbia’s fish, wildlife, habitat, education and outdoor activities
- Primary beneficiary will not be the applicant or solely for the funding organization
When is the application deadline?
- Applications to be received in BCCF Head office on or before February 15th of each year
- Results of funding applications will be sent to each applicant on April 15th of each year
Types of Programs and Projects Eligible:
- Take place in British Columbia and demonstrate a positive result for fish, wildlife and habitat. (including education)
Considerations of Eligibility
- Indicate timeline of project or program that is ready to be implemented and indicate when the funds are required
- Applicant has demonstrated capacity to deliver the project
- Proof that permission and/or insurance are in place to deliver the project/program
- BCCF prefers not to be the sole funder
Applicant demonstrates efforts have been undertaken to form partnerships with other like-minded organizations
**BCCF should be recognised as a contributor on any publications or signage
**Application Submission must include proposal details, budgets, other funders, letters of support
and any other pertinent information. All information must be compiled into one document for upload.
File cannot exceed 10MB.