British Columbia Conservation Foundation
Notice of Annual General Meeting of Members
NOTICE is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Members of the British Columbia Conservation Foundation (the "Corporation") is called and will be held in-person on the 3rd day of December 2022, at 5:00 pm (PST) at the Executive Hotel, Richmond BC (7311 Westminster Hwy, Richmond, BC V6X 1A3) for the following purposes:
- To receive the audited financial statements of the Corporation for the financial year ended March 31, 2022;
- To elect Directors of the Corporation;
- To appoint the Auditors of the Corporation for the ensuing year;
- To consider and, if amenable, approve bylaw amendments;
- To transact such other business as may properly be brought before the meeting.
For further information, please download the Agenda provided below (see "Upload").
- If you would like to attend please register your name and contact information and whether you will be having dinner (dinner is $40 for new members) at email@example.com by the 25th day of November 2022, by 4:00 pm (PST) prior to the commencement thereof. BCCF will cover dinner costs for current members who have RSVPed.
- Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend the AGM.
DATED the 1st day of November 2022.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Doug Janz, Chair Board of Directors