Congratulations to our 2022 Small Projects recipients.
Check out our 2022 Small Projects Press Release for full details.
We are in the process of revamping our Small Projects Program.
In the meanwhile, this year’s deadline for applications is November 15, 2022.
Successful applicants will receive notification about their application by February 15, 2023.
Applications should be submitted online only as an attachment.
- To create a fund separate of Land for Wildlife
- To support programs and projects of value for fish, wildlife, habitat and education
Who Can Apply?
- Non-profits, fish and wildlife clubs (sportsmen’s associations), businesses, local/regional governments, public organizations and First Nations
- Project should demonstrate that it will benefit British Columbia’s fish, wildlife, habitat, education and outdoor activities
- Primary beneficiary will not be the applicant or solely for the funding organization
When is the application deadline?
- Applications to be received in BCCF Head office on or before November 15th of each year
- Results of funding applications will be sent to each applicant on February 15th of the following year
Types of Programs and Projects Eligible:
- Take place in British Columbia and demonstrate a positive result for fish, wildlife and habitat (including the creation and facilitation of education and outreach programs)
Considerations of Eligibility
- Indicate timeline of project or program that is ready to be implemented and indicate when the funds are required
- Applicant has demonstrated capacity to deliver the project
- Proof that permission and/or insurance are in place to deliver the project/program
- BCCF prefers not to be the sole funder
Applicant demonstrates efforts have been undertaken to form partnerships with other like-minded organizations