Congratulations to our 2023 Small Projects recipients.
Check out our 2023 Small Projects Press Release for full details.
We are in the process of revamping our Small Projects Program.
- To create a fund separate of Land for Wildlife
- To support programs and projects of value for fish, wildlife, habitat and education
Who Can Apply?
- Non-profits, fish and wildlife clubs (sportsmen’s associations), businesses, local/regional governments, public organizations and First Nations
- Project should demonstrate that it will benefit British Columbia’s fish, wildlife, habitat, education and outdoor activities
- Primary beneficiary will not be the applicant or solely for the funding organization
When is the application deadline?
- Applications to be received in BCCF Head office on or before November 15th of each year
- Results of funding applications will be sent to each applicant on February 15th of the following year
Types of Programs and Projects Eligible:
- Take place in British Columbia and demonstrate a positive result for fish, wildlife and habitat (including the creation and facilitation of education and outreach programs)
Considerations of Eligibility
- Indicate timeline of project or program that is ready to be implemented and indicate when the funds are required
- Applicant has demonstrated capacity to deliver the project
- Proof that permission and/or insurance are in place to deliver the project/program
- BCCF prefers not to be the sole funder
Applicant demonstrates efforts have been undertaken to form partnerships with other like-minded organizations